Do You Have a Moral Duty to Leave Facebook? - New York Times


New York Times

Do You Have a Moral Duty to Leave Facebook?
New York Times
I joined Facebook in 2008, and for the most part, I have benefited from being on it. Lately, however, I have wondered whether I should delete my Facebook account. As a philosopher with a special interest in ethics, I am using “should” in the moral sense.

and more »


from Top Stories - Google News https://ift.tt/2Rcpz02

Post a Comment

[blogger][facebook][disqus]

MKRdezign

{facebook#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {twitter#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {google-plus#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {pinterest#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL}

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget