Kellyanne Conway: 'I'm a Victim of Sexual Assault' - Daily Beast


Daily Beast

Kellyanne Conway: 'I'm a Victim of Sexual Assault'
Daily Beast
White House counselor Kellyanne Conway says she feels empathy for survivors of sexual assault because she herself was once assaulted. Speaking on CNN's State of the Union, Conway said, “I feel very empathetic, frankly, for victims of sexual assault and ...
Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway: 'I'm a victim of sexual assault'USA TODAY
Conway: 'I'm a victim of sexual assault'Politico

all 68 news articles »


from Top Stories - Google News https://ift.tt/2NRwaiR

Post a Comment

[blogger][facebook][disqus]

MKRdezign

{facebook#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {twitter#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {google-plus#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {pinterest#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL}

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget